The Colony Specialty Risk Management Resource Center is a free online portal that offers an array of robust resources and tools – including more than 1,200 documents created by industry experts – to assist our policyholders, including facility administrators and clinicians, in risk management for their health care facilities.
- eAssist™ – Direct access to clinicians for your questions regarding any area of risk management in the health care setting, with direct responses
- Real-time updates on key healthcare legislation – Users can see when a bill was introduced, who sponsored it, its status and any current action, and also read news coverage about the bill
- Unlimited users within a facility
- Email notifications when new documents and other updates are available
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) on common topics.
- Assessment forms and checklists
- Arbitration/mediation agreements
- Sample clinical policies and procedures for both skilled nursing and assisted living levels of care
- Best practices and regulatory guidelines
- Survey management tools
- Federal guidelines from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Risk-reduction recommendations
Many Risk Management Resource Center documents can be downloaded, customized and used within a facility immediately.