Private Equity PROtect℠
Argo Pro’s Private Equity PROtect gives private equity firms and portfolio companies a comprehensive suite of insurance coverage to mitigate risks throughout the investment cycle.
Protecting Buyers and Sellers
Transactional Risk Coverage
Through a partnership with BlueChip Transactional Risk, Argo Pro underwrites products including representations and warranties, tax indemnity and contingent liability insurance.
D&O Run-off Coverage
• Successor-in-Interest language
• Straddle claim language
• Up to 6-year run-off policy periods
Protecting Portfolio Companies
Private Company PROtect℠
Private Company PROtect is a management liability package product offering private companies access to various coverages under one policy: directors and officers, employment practices, fiduciary and miscellaneous professional liability.
Protecting Private Equity Firms
Argo Pro’s Private Equity PROtect coverage for PE firms includes general partnership, management liability and professional liability coverages that can be tailored to fit your needs.
Appetite & Availability
Primary focus on firms of $200 million to $4 billion of deployed AUM.
- Pure PE style, preferably single-fund managers
- Primarily U.S.-based assets and operations
- Diversified asset base of operating portfolio companies
- Serving predominantly institutional investors in a single pool
- Demonstrated history including positive IRRS, successful exits and repeat investor base
- Emphasis on growth and expansion or turnaround over leverage
- Lead, control investors versus co-investors
- Direct sourcing of investors and deal opportunities
- Mature due diligence and valuation processes, control environment and limited partner reporting
Coverage is always subject to all of a policy’s terms and conditions. This is a summary of certain key aspects of coverage. Review the policy form for complete terms and conditions. Products are underwritten by U.S. insurers that are members of Argo Group. Some products are only available through an authorized surplus lines insurer.