- Coverage for securities claims arising out of an environmental concern, including those involving greenhouse gases.
- Coverage for derivative demand investigation costs including post-litigation special litigation committee expense.
- Side A coverage for regulators’ demands for information.
- Definition of loss specifically includes certain Foreign Corrupt Practices Act penalties assessed against insured persons and specifically provides that loss relating to Section 11, 12 and 15 of the Securities Act of 1933 will not be considered by Argo Group to constitute disgorgement or restitution.
- Improper profit exclusion does not apply to Section 11, 12 and 15 claims under the Securities Act of 1933.
- Improper profit and dishonesty exclusions require “final, non-appealable adjudication” in a proceeding not instituted by Argo Group.
- Insured persons have the right to elect the extended reporting period in the event of termination or non-renewal if the entity policyholder does not make the election.
- Side A coverage is not rescindable under any circumstances.
- Mandatory advancement of defense costs includes insured person’s defense Costs within the SIR should the company fail to advance such costs.
- Coverage for employment practices claims against insured persons.
- Express coverage for partnerships and joint ventures.
Maximum capacity: $25 million
Appetite & Availability
Upper-middle market and middle market risks