Argo Pro has partnered with Enquiron to create the Argo Resource Center, an online resource hub designed to help commercial employment practices liability (EPL) policyholders navigate frequently changing local, state and federal regulations and complex employment law.
The Argo Resource Center, which launched in September 2020, provides a suite of complimentary services and content for new and existing policyholders, including:
- Unlimited, documented and confidential advice from employment law attorneys in response to policyholders’ specific questions
- On-demand training, including required federal and state-specific sexual harassment prevention training
- Online compliance tools, guides and checklists, including Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) website compliance
- An emergency response resource center
- A state-specific handbook building tool, online training modules and job description builder
- Ongoing HR webinars and continuing education opportunities
Policyholders save money and time
Common issues employers handle – and for which the portal provides support – include layoffs, furloughs, bringing employees back to work, drug testing, parental leave and ADA accommodations.
“Policyholders can be overwhelmed by HR-related tasks and complying with both federal and local laws,” says Tracy Sartorius, Argo Pro AVP and EPL product lead. “This is an easy way to access information, resources and educational material, as well as seek confidential advice from employment law attorneys.”
The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored these issues, she says, by challenging companies that must maintain employment law compliance amid rapidly evolving circumstances. With the resources they need in one place, employers can save thousands of dollars.
How to access the Argo Resource Center
The Argo Resource Center is responsive and includes relationship managers to help employers take advantage of all it has to offer.
“You can access the legal advice either online or via a toll-free number, and you are guaranteed a response by the end of the following day,” Sartorius says.
An Enquiron representative will contact policyholders, or policyholders can register their profile on argoresourcecenter.com or by calling 1-877-568-665.
For more details, see the Argo Resource Center highlight sheet and visit argoresourcecenter.com.