Help Us Help You … Report Claims Early
Timely reporting of a loss or claim is always important, but even more so in the case of a workers’ comp claim.
For liability claims, prompt notice allows the claims examiner to make contact with all concerned parties while memories and evidence are fresh. With property claims, prompt reporting can result in early coordination of services, which may minimize business interruption and assure protection of the property from further damage.
Help Injured Workers and Their Employers
As soon as you make a claim, Argo Insurance will:
- Assist injured workers in finding a qualified medical provider.
- Find return-to-work opportunities that minimize downtime and costs for employers.
- Contact claimants promptly to get facts and evidence early.
- Coordinate early repairs to minimize disruption to normal business operations.
Reduce the Cost of a Claim
When the claim is reported and handled early, the injured employee:
- Receives medical attention more quickly so his/her condition is less likely to worsen.
- Is less likely to become anxious or disgruntled and initiate a lawsuit that might be avoided.
For further information contact:
Argo Insurance Loss Control
Toll free: 800-777-3602