Excess Environmental Liability
Excess coverage for environmental liability.
Argo Environmental offers environmental excess coverage up to $25 million in capacity. Argo Environmental writes directly over its own primary environmental policies and provides excess over other environmental carriers.
- Policy limits up to $10 million excess of primary or underlying excess and up to $25 million when attaching above the first $10 million
- Underlying carriers must have an A.M. Best rating of “A-” or better
- Excess can include limits over employers liability and auto liability
- Minimum premium: $5,000 per excess policy
- Minimum attachment point of $1 million
Appetite & Availability
Similar to our primary risk appetite. Visit our product brochure for more details.
- Environmental package policies, including GL and products
- Pollution/professional programs
- Site pollution
- Contractors pollution
- Three years’ currently valued loss runs
- Expiring/underlying policies
Applications are available at argolimited.com/colony-specialty/applications.
Send submission materials to email@example.com.