Argo strives to create a workplace culture in which all employees are respected, treated equally and given opportunities to succeed. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a critical part of our D&I strategy to cultivate an environment for groups of employees with shared interests to network, find community, share ideas and help us take action. Membership is voluntary and open to all employees.
Our eight ERGs
- Argo Heroes. Supporting the veterans, reserve members, law enforcement, first responders and other heroes in the Argo family.
- Argo Pride. Empowering LGBTQIA+ employees and their allies to thrive as their authentic selves in the workplace.
- Disability. Creating an inclusive workplace culture by supporting and meeting the needs of those living with visible and invisible disabilities.
- Early Career Professionals. Offering professional development, networking and leadership opportunities for employees acquiring industry knowledge and best practices.
- FERM (faith, ethnicity, race, multiculturalism). Engaging in challenging conversations around faith, ethnicity, race and culture while attracting and cultivating diverse talent.
- Gender Equality. Building a truly inclusive and equitable corporate culture free of gender stereotypes and achieving gender equality throughout Argo Group.
- Socioeconomic. Improving access and progress in the workforce for talented and willing individuals from challenged socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Working Families. Shaping an inclusive work environment that encourages work-life balance for families and dependent caregivers.