Argo strives to create a workplace culture in which all employees are respected, treated equally and given opportunities to succeed. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a critical part of our D&I strategy to provide a safe space for employees with shared interests to network, find community, share ideas and help us take action. Membership is voluntary and open to all employees.
Our eight ERGs
- Argo Heroes. Supporting the veterans, reserve members, law enforcement, first responders and other heroes in the Argo family.
- Argo Pride. Empowering LGBTQIA+ employees and their allies to thrive as their authentic selves in the workplace.
- Disability. Creating an inclusive workplace culture by supporting and meeting the needs of those living with visible and invisible disabilities.
- Early Career Professionals. Offering professional development, networking and leadership opportunities for employees acquiring industry knowledge and best practices.
- FERM (faith, ethnicity, race, multiculturalism). Engaging in challenging conversations around faith, ethnicity, race and culture while attracting and cultivating diverse talent.
- Gender Equality. Building a truly inclusive and equitable corporate culture free of gender stereotypes and achieving gender equality throughout Argo Group.
- Socioeconomic. Improving access and progress in the workforce for talented and willing individuals from challenged socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Working Families. Shaping an inclusive work environment that encourages work-life balance for families and dependent caregivers.