Sourcing Diverse Talent
Sourcing talent from diverse backgrounds isn’t just the right thing to do, it leads to innovation and better business results. That’s why diversity considerations are central to our Talent Acquisition strategy:
- Recruiters and/or hiring managers work to present a diverse slate of candidates for every open position.
- Panel interviews will seek a group that is representative of Argo’s internal diversity.
- Recruiters are encouraged to engage internally with at least one of Argo’s ERGs on an ongoing basis.
- Recruiters should actively promote internal career opportunities and request access to external communities or networks linked to the ERGs.
- Recruiters leverage industry partners and D&I-related organizations to help source candidates.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend candidates through the company’s referral program.