Trident Public Risk Solutions has built our reputation based on fundamental values and a commitment to providing quality claims-handling services. Our claims teams are staffed with dedicated managers and senior-level adjusters who are highly trained and ready to work with clients to meet their claim services needs.
Reporting claims quick reference:
The claims administrator must immediately report the following types of claims to Trident:
- A claim where the combined loss and expenses is expected to be 50 percent or more of the SIR regardless of liability.
- Catastrophic injuries such as:
- Loss of sight or hearing, or any other sensory loss
- Head/brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Multiple fractures/amputations
- Serious burns
- Massive internal injuries
- Significant disfigurement/permanent injuries
- Environmental claims involving pollutants of any kind
- Sexual abuse and molestations
- Class actions
- Suits involving a bankrupt insured
- Civil rights claims
- Advertising or broadcast injury (i.e. unfair competition, copyright infringement)
- Bad faith/unfair claims practice
- Extra contractual claims
- Property losses involving arson
- Any other claim the claims administrator would like to have reviewed.
If the insured’s policy is “full reporting,” all claims, including the list above, are required to be reported to the company.
File a Claim
The initial notice of claim may include Claims Administrator’s own loss notice report, defense counsel’s case evaluation, an ACORD® form or a Trident Formal Loss Notice. Also include the contact information for the person responsible for handling the claim within the retention.
Email your claim to TPRSclaims@tridentpublicrisk.com or mail to:
Attention: Retained Limits Group Claims
P.O. Box 469009
San Antonio, TX 78246
Call us: 877-474-8808