The company covers all forms of personal accident and medical expenses for both individual and group policies. Its additional benefits include:
- Family transportation.
- Spousal occupational training.
- Home alteration and vehicle modification.
- Day-care benefits.
- Special-education benefits.
- Bereavement benefit.
- In-hospital confinement monthly income.
- Cosmetic-disfigurement benefit.
- Seat-belt benefit.
- Identification benefit.
Appetite & Availability
ArgoGlobal writes personal accident contracts in all major territories, including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe and Australia. It’s also active in emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa and South America.
The company’s maximum line size is:
- $20 million for any one treaty programme.
- $10 million for any one person for direct and facultative business.
- $20 million for any one accident for direct and facultative business.
ArgoGlobal writes its business in a variety of ways, including direct, facultative, lineslips, binding authorities, and proportional and non-proportional treaties.
The personal accident team is headed by Head of Specialty Jeremy Shallow, who joined ArgoGlobal in 2016. The team offers brokers and clients a combination of experienced market practitioners and agile decision-making with empowered underwriters. It has an excellent track record of providing consistent and reliable capacity to clients over the long term.