General Liability Deductible and Self-Insured Retention Risk Management Program
Leveraging our more than 75 years of industry risk management and premises liability claim handling expertise, we offer a General Liability (GL) deductible and Self-Insured Retention (SIR) risk management program to a variety of industries.
General liability deductible and self-insured retention (SIR) risk management.
- Paid loss deductible
- Ability to handle a broad range of deductible and SIR programs from $25,000 and up
- Limits of $1 million per occurrence ($5 million to $10 million aggregate)
- Admitted coverage and Insurance Services Office–based product
- No minimum loss pick and no minimum premium limit
- Bundled claim service
- Access to Argo Risk Tech, a state-of-the-art electronic sweep and loss prevention program.
- Loss control consulting services available
Limits of $1 million per occurrence ($5 million aggregate)
Appetite & Availability
- Grocery stores, supermarkets, restaurants and convenience stores
- Eligible accounts with strong risk management programs in place
- Accounts with the ability to adequately fund for retained losses and/or provide collateral (LOC)
Geographic availability notes
Completed ACORD application.
Five years of currently valued loss information from dollar one (Excel format preferred).
Two years of audited financial statements with auditor notes and opinions and current interim financials.
Narrative of the client and marketing opportunity and partnership.