The process begins by submitting a completed ATPI application and providing the required supporting documentation to ARIS.
Request an ATPI application
If you do not presently have all of the documentation requested in the application, we will begin to underwrite based on the information you presently have. The more complete your information is, the more quickly and readily ARIS will be able to determine coverage.
In general, the information you will need to submit with your application includes:
- A completed ARIS ATPI application form from the party who will be insured
- A related informational application from the seller, if this is a current purchase or sale
- The complete provenance, as you know it, for the object(s)
- A digital image or color transparency of the front and back of the object(s)
- Current and historical import/export documents and information you have
- The proposed Bill of Sale between the buyer and seller or the Bill of Sale for your previously acquired object.