All products can be written on a primary or excess basis.
- All risks including flood and earthquake
- Wind/hail only
- Named windstorm only
- Difference in conditions (DIC) including flood and earthquake
- Deductible buybacks – AOP and CAT perils
Coverage will be written on a non-admitted basis on Colony Specialty, Colony Insurance or Peleus Insurance Company papers.
- Minimum premium: $25,000
- Broad manuscript form: 30+ sublimits included
- Profit-sharing incentives: policy level
- Multi-year rate guarantees
- Real estate
- General commercial risks
- Public entity
- Vacant buildings
- Low-hazard manufacturing
- Apartments, condominiums, hotels and motels
- Warehousing and distribution
- High-hazard manufacturing
- Large CBI exposures
- Food processing and distribution
Send submissions to: [email protected]
Please allow for 90-day clearance for commercial accounts and 120-day clearance for public entity accounts.
- Please “cc” a designated underwriter if you would like to specifically assign a submission to a team member.
- Please provide the coded producing broker who is responsible for the submission. We capture the producing broker, not the marketing associate.
Insurance coverage may be provided by Argonaut Insurance Company, Argonaut Midwest Insurance Company and Colony Specialty Insurance Company. Some types of insurance coverage may only be provided by Colony Insurance Company and Peleus Insurance Company, which are authorized surplus lines insurers. This highlight sheet contains only product summaries. All insurance coverage is subject to the language of the insurance policies, as actually issued.