BlueChip Underwriting Services
Transactional (representations and warranty) liability, contingent liability and tax indemnity. Designed to better facilitate the efficient closing of mergers, acquisitions and complex litigation.
Cyber insurance focused on organizations with less than $250 millionn in revenue. Insuring against ransomware, social engineering, theft of information and more as companies function more broadly in the digital world.
Private Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Fiduciary Liability for companies with revenue up to $250M and/or 250 employees offered through the CRC Group. Providing senior management of small companies insurance against suits brought by employees, customers, clients and more from liabilities generated by everyday operations.
Residual value product insuring loans made by lenders to technology companies using their intellectual property as collateral. Enables fast-growing tech companies to obtain more favorable terms than those offered through venture capital sources.
Argo Pro’s Programs Group is always looking to expand its commitment to collaborating with select program administrators. For program submissions, please consider the submission requirements below and email Kent Shelley for consideration.
- Current program administrators with underwriting authority
- History of strong underwriting and demonstrated results
- Specific industry expertise
- Underserved, perceived as difficult, or unique product and/or service approach to specific class
- Homogeneous group or common industry
- Program experience
- MGA history – years in business, other products, carriers
- Key people involved in proposed program – resumes or narrative
- Financial data
- Historical/prospective premiums by year
- Profitability data
- Claims data by year (preferably loss runs by year)
- Actuarial analysis, if available
- Comments on rate environment
- Commission requested
- Program details
- Policy limit/deductible profile
- Geographic mix
- Distribution platform
- Underwriting considerations/program eligibility
- Pricing methodology
- Unique coverages/forms
- Top competitors
- Claims handling (TPA or inhouse)
- Systems/automation capabilities
Head of Argo Pro Programs