Cyber Tech PROtect℠
Argo Pro’s Cyber Tech PROtect offers a full spectrum of coverage solutions related to professional and technology services.
• Simplified policy form with one aggregate limit and one deductible
• First-party coverages include:
– Notification and call centers
– Public relations
– Credit monitoring and ID restoration and monitoring
– Business interruption
– Dependent business interruption
– PCI assessment, fines and penalties
– Regulatory fines and penalties
• No retro date for cyber coverage
• Third-party coverage
• Reward expenses paid for information leading to arrest and conviction of hacker
• Option to handle notification expenses outside the limit for a specified number of affected individuals (by endorsement)
• Claims handled in-house with additional support provided by an expert panel of cyber vendors
• Pre-notification costs coverage with panel providers (available by endorsement)
• Policy provides option to include MPL, Tech E&O and Media Liability coverage sections
• Maximum capacity: $15 million
• Minimum deductible: $10,000
Appetite & Availability
• Companies of all sizes
• Companies from any industry segment
Argo Pro has partnered with NetDiligence®, a leading cyber risk assessment and data breach services company that provides post-incident online services for clients through its eRisk Hub® portal. The eRisk Hub® portal will provide Argo Pro policyholders with information and technical resources that can assist them in the prevention of network, cyber and privacy losses and support them in the timely reporting and recovery of losses if an incident occurs.
Applications: Applications are available on the applications page.
Coverage is always subject to all of a policy’s terms and conditions. This is a summary of certain key aspects of coverage. Review the policy form for complete terms and conditions. Products are underwritten by U.S. insurers that are members of Argo Group. Some products are only available through an authorized surplus lines insurer.