We curated Argo Academy’s tech infrastructure from the ground up three years ago. It continues to evolve, delivering customized experiences for full- and part-time employees, including contractors.
The curriculum is developed:
- In response to employee crowdsourcing and surveys
- In direct alignment to business strategy
- Through collaborative partnership with key leaders
- With integrated workforce development and planning
We offer additional job-specific specialized trainings, and employees are encouraged to work with their managers to define their customized career and development paths. Employees’ individual career pathways create a more engaged workforce and lead to personal career goals that work parallel to achieving the company’s goals.
Job-specific training examples include:
- Client success for Underwriters
- Customized Degreed pathways for specific roles and departments such as surety, claims and risk management
Our approach is validated through learning and development experts, including Degreed, Harvard University, Stagen Leadership, Mind Gym, AchieveForum, ELI, Glint and Bridge.